Early Childhood Education and Care centres
- Prepare, management and lodge development applications
- Site sourcing and introductions
- Pre-DA advice regarding development prospects and issues
- On-going development advisory services throughout DA stage
Jensen Bowers is a leading consultancy providing Town Planning and Development Advisory to Australia’s Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) providers.
Our team of experience Planners have the skills and experience across all aspects of childcare development, including pre-DA and due diligence advice and/or approval prospects; preparing, managing and lodging development applications, and ongoing development advisory services throughout and post DA assessment.
We are also playing ‘matchmaker’ for Australia’s ECEC providers by site-sourcing appropriate properties and development sites that suit their individual needs.
Our recent projects include:
Guardian Early Learning Group
- Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD
- Charlotte Street, Brisbane, QLD
- Kingston Road, Underwood, QLD
- Arthur Street, North Sydney, NSW
- Chapel Street, South Yarra, VIC
Brady Bunch Early Learning Centre
- Baudinette Drive, Sebastopol, VIC
Sparrow Early Learning
- Ipswich Road, Annerley, QLD
- Gympie Road, Kedron, QLD
To learn more about our services and recent projects, call 07 3319 4933 and speak to Planning Manager, Ben Haynes.
Download our development information flyer, here: JB Services – Early Childhood Education and Care centres.
NEW! Read our latest news announcement, here: Child Care Development Boom in Queensland.