Sunshine Coast Airport Expansion Project Coolum
- Topographical detail survey
- LIDAR confirmation/spot level check survey
- Bridge, drainage and highway pavement location and detail survey
- Hydraulic assessment cross section detail survey
- Boundary location
- Drainage structure asset categorisation and report
Brisbane Airport Corporation selected AECOM to deliver phase 1 – engineering services for the new parallel runway project. AECOM will provide the Sunshine Coast Airport with preliminary designs for a new runway, which will serve as the basis for seeking environmental approvals for the project. Jensen Bowers Group was engaged by AECOM to deliver bridge, highway and hydraulic structures, topographical survey and cross sections to inform flood modelling for the project. Working closely with the Airport security and safety requirements we used a combination of RTK GPS and Total Station instruments to observe data for the delivery of the electronic data, plans and reports. As at August 2012 we continue to be actively engaged in the development and expansion of the airport.
Learn more about this project by speaking with Scott Morrison on 07 3319 4933.