Transport Network Reconstruction Project (TNRP)
- Road verge, road pavement and topographical detail survey
- Bridge structure location and detail survey
- Drainage, service infrastructure and vegetation location survey
- Geotechnical assessment topographical detail survey
- Hydraulic assessment cross section detail survey
- Property resumption survey
- Boundary location and identification survey
As a result of major flooding across Queensland during December 2010 and January 2011, significant damage was inflicted upon the road network throughout Queensland.
Jensen Bowers Group have been contracted by AECOM, CGI and the Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) to survey the damaged roads, highways, bridges, drainage features and properties for detailed engineering design and repair under the Transport Network Reconstruction Project.
Cost effective and safe surveying solutions were employed to deliver comprehensive, timely and accurate data.
Various sites were surveyed throughout regional and metro areas of Queensland. Examples of locations include:
- Warrego Highway – Dalby, Auchmah, Jondaryan, Withcott, Minden and Helidon
- Dalrymple Road, Talgai
- Moonie Highway – Dalby and Moonie
- Bunya Highway, Cooranga
- Esk – Hampton Road, Ravensbourne
- Gatton – Clifton Road, Fordsdale
- Gore Highway, Brookstead
- Murphys Creek Road – Murphys Creek, Ballard, Lockyer and Postmans Ridge
- Rosewood – Marburg Road – Tallegalla and Marburg
The TNRP project is current (Aug 2012) and we continue to perform surveys as required to assist our client to support Qld’s recovery and reconstruction efforts.
Learn more about this project by speaking with Scott Morrison on 07 3319 4933.