Already qualified RiskSMART Consultants for the Brisbane City Council, Jensen Bowers are now accredited to certify all development applications for Logan City Council.
RiskSMART is a development assessment process that allows simple, low-risk applications to be assessed and approved quicker. Once lodged, a RiskSMART application typically takes up to 5 business days to be approved by Council (following public notification if applicable).
How can Jensen Bowers assist?
- Providing quicker approvals
- Reduced processing times
- Dealing with site constraints
- Engaging and coordinating relevant sub-consultants
- Managing neighbour concerns and objections
- Exploring best and alternate development solutions
- Negotiating support for non-compliant or unique developments proposals
- Early awareness of conditions of consent
Why Jensen Bowers?
Jensen Bowers provide complete Town Planning and Survey services for RiskSMART Applications across all available council categories in Logan and Brisbane City Council areas.
Jensen Bowers have been part of the Brisbane City Council’s RiskSMART Programme since its inception in 2005. Having developed a strong relationship with the RiskSMART team and with extensive knowledge of Council’s application process and associated regulations, Jensen Bowers can assess your proposal and advise whether your project is suitable for RiskSMART for Brisbane City Council and now Logan City Council.
Call 07 3852 1771 and speak to our Senior Planner and Associate Director, Gemma Greenhalgh to discuss if your proposal is suitable.