- Are you required to obtain liquor and gaming licences?
- Do you require expert assistance producing Community Impact Statements associated with liquor or gaming licences?
- Would you benefit from a no obligation consultation regarding your latest licensing matter?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, we urge you to speak with Jensen Bowers!
Jensen Bowers’ team of experienced town planners offer specialist consulting services to the liquor and gaming licensing industry in relation to a diverse range of facilities.
Our staff have extensive experience in the preparation of Community Impact Statements for liquor and gaming licences for many venues and can assist with the preparation of standard and full CIS’ for gaming machines and a wide range of liquor licence types, including venues within Sensitive Areas, for:
- extended trading hours
- commercial hotels and clubs
- new licences
- detached bottle shops
- subsidiary on-premises licences
Contact Jensen Bowers now to discuss how we can assist you:
Phone: (07) 3852 1771