Jensen Bowers offers a “one-stop shop” approach for seeking tidal works approvals.
Our informed and streamlined approach takes the labour intensive paperwork and co-ordination off your hands.
Our services are tailored to suit your needs and can include:
- Co-ordination of all planning and engineering approvals together with surveying and plan drafting services
- In Brisbane we can seek quick approvals through RiskSMART
- Approvals for mangrove and marine plant disturbance and trees on freehold land
- Notification of Native Title
- Advice on river boundary and potential unallocated State land
- Re-surveys and re-defining river and ambulatory boundaries
Projects we have worked on include:
- Residential marina – Wynnum Road, Norman Park (Stockland)
- Public Pontoon – King Arthur Terrace, Tennyson (Mirvac and Brisbane City Council)
- Revetment wall – Quay Street, Bulimba
- Bridge works for M7 Clem Jones Tunnel (Leighton Baulderstone Bilfinger Berger JV)
- Over 200 tidal works approvals for private marine infrastructure in the Brisbane River and South East Queensland
Why Jensen Bowers?
With detailed knowledge of legislation, associated statutory processes and agency requirements, Jensen Bowers is positioned as the firm of choice for providing advice for your development or seeking approval on marine structures and tidal works infrastructure.
Click here for more information.