Brisbane Showgrounds Regeneration
Surveying & Development Advisory
- Development Titling Advice
- Subdivision, Volumetric, Easement, New Road and Lease Surveys
- Building, Civil and Service Infrastructure Set out
- Detail & Feature Survey
- Historic Facade Survey
- As-constructed Survey
- 3D High Definition Laser Scan
- Existing Service Location, Vacuum Potholing/Trenching and Reinstatement
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle/Drone Dilapidation Survey
Since the first Brisbane show in 1876 the Brisbane Showgrounds has been an integral part of the rich culture and history of Brisbane.
Not only is the Brisbane Showgrounds famous for the annual “EKKA” show but it also hosted the first Brisbane aircraft flight in 1912 and Don Bradman’s test debut in 1930 against England!
With an estimated project value of $2.9 Billion the project comprises of 22 hectares which represents the largest Brownfield development of its kind in Australia.
The project includes 340,000m2 of new residential, commercial and retail buildings, together with an additional 76,000m2 of new development on RNA retained land.
Since 2009 both the RNA and Lend Lease have engaged Jensen Bowers Group, as the principle consulting surveyor, to carry out professional surveying services. Professional services have included development advisory, land and building titling services, building and civil construction set-out, detail and feature survey, underground tunnel location and as-constructed survey.
We have had the opportunity to utilise various the latest surveying instruments including Total Station Instruments, GPS, 3D High Definition Scanners, Ground Penetrating Radar and UAV Drones.
Jensen Bowers Group are proud to be the principle surveying consultant on this exciting land mark regeneration project and we look forward to future opportunities.
For more information about Jensen Bowers’ Development Advisory and tilting services, click here.
Sub –Projects to date:
- The Royal International Convention Centre
- Rydges Hotel
- Kingsgate Commercial Building
- “The Green” Residential Buildings
- “The Yards” Residential Buildings
- East Street External Sewer
- Large Animal Building Investigations
- Exhibition Quarter Residential Buildings
- Dairy Hall and Sugar Building
- John Reid Pavilion Investigations
- Building 8 Investigations
- Alexandria Street – Road Closure
- King Street – New Road