K1 Tower, Fortitude Valley
- Development Proposal Plans
- Site Establishment and Existing Site Conditions Surveys
- Set out of Civil and Earth works
- Set out of Building Structure
- Building Location Certification
- Land Titling (lot reconfigurations and commercial leasing, including advice to plan sealing and development approvals to the client (in a difficult development area))
- Road Closures and Openings
- Volumetrics Subdivisions
K1, a high-performing and well-appointed office tower, is ideally located just minutes from the CBD in the Fortitude Valley commercial precinct, and when complete is forecast to accommodate over 6,000 professionals. K1 will feature Brisbane’s most flexible campus and floor plates, providing freedom to design a space that works best.
Currently under construction, K1 is targeting a 5 Star Green Star office design and as built rating plus a 5 Star NABERS energy rating.
To date, the project has yielded the following results:
- Zero safety incidents from Jensen Bowers
- Zero survey errors and claims
- All required tolerances achieved
- Consultation and advice was provided on more complex aspects of the projects including positioning of main entry Y columns to help maintain project schedule.
- Minimal variations required to facilitate works.
Learn more about this project by speaking with Scott Morrison on 07 3319 4933.