Transport Network Reconstruction Project (TNRP)
- Road verge, road pavement and topographical detail survey
- Bridge structure location and detail survey
- Drainage, service infrastructure and vegetation location survey
- Geotechnical assessment topographical detail survey
- Hydraulic assessment cross section detail survey
- Property resumption survey
- Boundary location and identification survey
The TNRP project was the largest reconstruction effort in the state’s history; rebuilding communities, fixing infrastructure and restoring regional economies after flooding and cyclone events in 2011 and 2012.
Jensen Bowers Group were contracted by AECOM, CGI and the Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) to survey the damaged roads, highways, bridges, drainage features and properties for detailed engineering design and repair under the Transport Network Reconstruction Project.
A high volume of timely, accurate and cost-effective survey data was supplied in both remote and metropolitan areas for engineering design purposes.
Various sites were surveyed throughout regional and metro areas of Queensland. Examples of locations include:
- Warrego Highway – Dalby, Auchmah, Jondaryan, Withcott, Minden and Helidon
- Dalrymple Road, Talgai
- Moonie Highway – Dalby and Moonie
- Bunya Highway, Cooranga
- Esk – Hampton Road, Ravensbourne
- Gatton – Clifton Road, Fordsdale
- Gore Highway, Brookstead
- Murphys Creek Road – Murphys Creek, Ballard, Lockyer and Postmans Ridge
- Rosewood – Marburg Road – Tallegalla and Marburg
Learn more about this project by speaking with Scott Morrison on 07 3319 4933.