Economic Development Queensland (EDQ – formally the Urban Land Development Authority) was recently recognised as the national winner in the affordable development category at the UDIA National Congress in Melbourne. The project has quickly become a model residential community that has redefined the standard for affordable small lot residential development in regional Queensland. The HillClose Development has utilised small allotments, small dwellings and affordable building materials and techniques to deliver a vibrant residential community.
Jensen Bowers is proud member of the key consultant team and would like to congratulate EDQ and everyone that contributed to this successful award winning development.
Click here for more information on HillClose.
The Amendment Bill to SPA was introduced to Parliament recently. These changes may have significant (and positive) implications to the development industry!
We’ve summarised the 6 main planning reforms intended to relieve the burden of regulation on the development industry in Queensland.
1. Is Referral Coordination back?
2. Master Planning / Structure Planning make a dignified exit…
3. Resource Entitlement no longer required for lodgement!!!
4. Discretion on ‘Properly Made’ provisions
5. No DA for low risk Operational Works Applications!
6. P & E Court determines court costs
- Are you required to obtain liquor and gaming licences?
- Do you require expert assistance producing Community Impact Statements associated with liquor or gaming licences?
- Would you benefit from a no obligation consultation regarding your latest licensing matter?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, we urge you to speak with Jensen Bowers!
Jensen Bowers’ team of experienced town planners offer specialist consulting services to the liquor and gaming licensing industry in relation to a diverse range of facilities.
Our staff have extensive experience in the preparation of Community Impact Statements for liquor and gaming licences for many venues and can assist with the preparation of standard and full CIS’ for gaming machines and a wide range of liquor licence types, including venues within Sensitive Areas, for:
- extended trading hours
- commercial hotels and clubs
- new licences
- detached bottle shops
- subsidiary on-premises licences
Contact Jensen Bowers now to discuss how we can assist you:
Phone: (07) 3852 1771